Over the course of my high school career, the workouts provided to me by Coach Tim Ives helped me develop into the runner I am now. Tim provided me with a systematic, progressive training schedule that allowed me to maintain a high level of performance year in and year out.
His training not only emphasized quality workouts but recovery days as well. Without proper recovery, I wouldn't have maintained the level of performance necessary to compete at my best.
I enthusiastically recommend Tim Ives and The Body Project to any and all aspiring distance runners.
University of Washington
- 2012 NCAA Champion in the 1500m
- 2012 NCAA Champion in the Distance Medley Relay
- 2011 PAC-12 Champion in Cross Country
- 6x NCAA All-American in Cross Country & Track
- 14x High School Cross Country and Track & Field State Champion
- 800m - 2:07
- 1500m - 4:11
- Mile - 4:28
- 3000m - 8:55